EvoWeb Patch 2022 For Pes 2021 ( 2021-22 Season Patch).
Version 1.0 Features:
- 2021-22 League structure, new promoted Teams added
- Mobile Roster Data fully imported (2021-22 Winter Transfers across all Leagues)
- Fully updated Bundesliga (2021-22 Winter Transfers)
- New Season Kits for all Premier League Teams
- New Season Kits for all Ligue 1 Uber Eats Teams
- New Season Kits for all Serie A TIM Teams
- New Season Kits for all Bundesliga Teams
- New Season Kits for all SkyBet Championship Teams
- New Season Kits for all cinch Premiership Teams
- New Season Kits for all Ligue 2 BKT Teams
- New Season Kits for several LaLiga Santander Teams
- More new Season Kits across other Teams (like Benfica, Porto, Sporting, Salzburg)
- 2021/22 Minifaces for all Premier League Teams
- 2021/22 Minifaces for all Ligue 1 Uber Eats Teams
- 2021/22 Minifaces for most Serie A TIM Teams
- 2021/22 Minifaces for all Bundesliga Teams
- 2021/22 Minifaces for all La Liga Santander Teams
- Coaches updated across most Leagues
- Big Update on the Faces folder, several new Face additions
- Newest version of the Boot & Glove Pack including several assignments via Bootlist/Glovelist (check @Hoppus117 thread for more Info)
– Please read the FAQ’s and all instructions as it may already answers your question
– Be prepared that some of your previous installed Mods, like Managers Mods won’t work on the get-go. If they don’t, disable them and ask the creator for an Update.
VERY IMPORTANT] Must read before you even consider installing EvoWeb patch
- Installing the patch on a clean game is the only reliable way of installing EvoWeb patch
- DO NOT ASSUME that EvoWeb patch is compatible with any of the mods you already have installed – be it through .cpk files, or through sider
- Keep in mind that most of the existing mods are made using Konami’s clean game as a baseline, to try to fix various shortcomings of the clean, unmodded game – big patches, such as EvoWeb patch (and many other patches as well), include their own fixes for the same shortcomings that mini-mods also cover.
Therefore, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to use both a big patch (such as EvoWeb patch) and all of your old mini-mods simultaneously without having serious conflicts, since both of them try to do the same thing in a different way.
IF YOU KEEP USING THEM simultaneously, expect many issues:
- wrong rosters
- wrong team logos/names
- missing teams
- missing players and/or transfers
What to do then, to avoid conflicts?
- Disable all mods you are using BEFORE installing EvoWeb patch
- remove every custom .cpk from dpfilelist (if you used dpfilelist/.cpk’s for modding)
- disable every custom cpk.root folder and/or .lua script in sider (if you modded your game using sider)
- Install EvoWeb patch according to the instructions you’ll find later in this post
- After installing, test the game to see if patch is installed correctly
But I still want to use some of the older mods, because EvoWeb patch does not include option XYZ!
- Try reactivating old mods one by one, after you’ve ensured that EvoWeb patch is installed correctly – and always check if re-enabled mod causes any issues in game.
- If Mod X gives you any issue with EvoWeb patch, consider that mod incompatible and disable it again. Either wait for an updated/new version, which will be compatible with EvoWeb patch or stop using that mod.
TL/DR:Do not complain about your post-install errors or issues if you haven’t followed above-mentioned advices! Read it BEFORE YOU INSTALL EvoWeb patch and follow the suggestions.
How to install (Patch)?
1. Install the newest Version of Sider (get familiar with it in case you never used it)
2. Important to already have DLC 7 installed via Steam and started the game once before installing this Version
3. If you installed a previous EvoWebPatch Version, remove the entire EvoWeb Patch folder from your livecpk folder first. Same with other Patches you may have installed, remove them fully
4. Add the livecpk Folder from the Download to your Sider folder
5. Open sider.ini and add the following cpk roots:
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Boots-Gloves”
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Database”
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Faces”
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Graphics”
cpk.root = “.\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Kits”
6. Add the EDIT00000000 file to Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE\Your number\save
7. Clean your WEPES & mount folder if you added any Option Files before
8. Start Sider and play the game
How to install (Euro 2020 MinifacesServer)?
1. Add the content and modules folder to your Sider folder.
2. Add the following lua line in your sider.ini under CommonLib.lua:
lua.module = “MiniFaceServer.lua”
All In One Version 1.0 Release Download
(lastly updated: 15.04.2022 – 14:50)
(lastly updated: 15.04.2022 – 14:50)
Update Volume 2: Go to Update Post
Kitserver Configs: Download
Credits: Evoweb Community
@eulinho (Bundesliga Appearances)
@Mintal68 (Bundesliga Appearances)
@Mushroom_HK (Bundesliga Appearances)
@NFS_FM (Some Logos)
all Face & tattoo makers (especially @Fleishman)
@juce & @nesa24 (Sider)
@zlac (Kitstudio & Help on several things)
@ejogc327 (Player Data Editor)
@MFZ69 (UniNameFontPermissions Tool)
@SiuMing (Web Ted Editor)
@gabriele-150115 (Boot assignments)