FIFA 22 Live Editor By xAranaktu.
FIFA 22 Live Editor Features
- Mod almost all legacy files (add or replace)
- Edit Players
- Edit Teams
- Transfer & Loan Players
- Generate Minifaces
- Edit Database (only tables that are part of the squadfile)
- Execute custom lua scripts.
– Added names for a lot of IDs in Players Editor (Thanks Chlipi667!)
– editing player goals scored, assists & clean sheets
– names of the competitions displayed while editing player stats
– jerseysleevelengthcode values in players editor
– jerseystylecode for ID 2 (“Dark Brown” -> “Half Tuck”)
Installing FIFA 22 Live Editor
To “install” FIFA 22 Live Editor you need to download latest version of it Simply click on the link to .zip at the bottom of the post
IF YOU RUN IT WITHOUT UNZIPPING IT WILL NOT WORK
Make sure your antivirus isn’t blocking the Live Editor.
- Run “Launcher.exe”
- Run FIFA 22
- After you enter in main menu you should be able to see the overlay in top left corner. If you see then it means that tool is working.