FIFER’s FIFA 21 Realism Mod
– Stamina now plays slightly less of a role in determining fitness
– More realistic weight distribution of factors for AI team selection, it’s much more reliant on overall and match importance
– There is no more player career bias, so a virtual pro won’t play games just because he’s a virtual pro
– Randomness now plays a slightly bigger role in AI team selection to replicate the real life randomness of lineups
– Form now plays a bigger role in AI team selection
– Unlocked some manager outfits, gender, and no name character limits for Creating/Editing a manager in manager career mode
– Decreased the amount of games lost in a row to be considered a losing streak
– The first board check now occurs earlier
– The subsequent board checks now occur more often
– Added realistic competition performance scores, increased scores for over-achieving, scores are now harsher for failing in competitions, having a good domestic cup run can now save your job if you fail in other areas
– Manager rating threshold for being sacked is now higher
– Added realistic end of season email rating values, you will no longer be told you’re doing great if you have a below-average manager rating
– Your previous season performance now affects your current season rating for longer
– When taking over a new team, the rating is now influenced by the rating before the switch for much shorter.
– Regional success now weighs more, and non-competition areas weigh less
– Decreased threshold for above-average manager rating class
– Decreased threshold for on target manager rating class
– Added relevant content for added UCL/UEL teams
– Unlocked all boots
– Unlocked all balls
– Unlocked all GK gloves
– Unlocked all manager outfits
– Updated collars, kit fonts, kit number and name colours for the kits we changed in the graphics mod
– Removed advertising sponsor barriers for certain regions
Download the mod
First… download the mod! Click here to access the download page, then find the relevant patreon post, scroll down to the bottom, see what it says about each download mirror, choose the one you think will work best, and download!
Extract the files
Next, open the .RAR you downloaded with a program like WinRAR (download here), then you want to extract the whole “FIFER’s FIFA 21 Realism Mod” folder somewhere onto your PC. It’s best to put it in a specific mods folder that you have, like Documents/FIFA 21 Mods. Never install it in any sensitive areas, like Program Files or System32!Install the Mod Manager
After that, install the FIFA 21 Mod Manager. Note, this is different from Frosty for FIFA 20. You need to have the latest version at all times, which you can get here. Then, extract the whole folder somewhere on your PC, same steps as above. Again, don’t install it in Program Files or System32.
Apply the mods
Now, navigate to where you installed the FIFA Mod Manager, and open the EXE. Once it loads, it should automatically detect your FIFA 21.exe, if it doesn’t, it will let you choose it manually. Then, use the “Import Mod(s)” function of the tool in the bottom left hand corner. In the window it opens, find the place where you extracted the Realism Mod, and import whichever mods you want to use, which are normally the main 13 mods, and then some other addons. Once you have selected and imported those, wait for them to install, then select them all (or as many as you want), and click “Apply Mod(s)” at the bottom. Make sure to read the mods carefully to know what order the mods should be in. Finally, on the Applied List, click the Locale dropdown and choose which locale.ini you want to use.
Load the squad file
Finally, load up FIFA. To load the squad file, go to the Realism Mod folder, and find the squad file you want to install. If you are using the national teams mod, go to the expanded national team experience folder, and find which squad file you want to install there. If not, the one in the main realism mod folder works. Then put it in Documents/FIFA 21/settings, go to the Customize tab in game, then Profile, then Load Squads, and select the squad file.
Credits to FIFER
There have been SO many incredibly talented people who have contributed their talent and work to the mod, which I will be forever grateful for. The mod would be nowhere near what it is without them.
First of all, I have to give a huge separate thanks to gnklein92 for all of his help, he has done so much work in every area, and this mod couldn’t exist without him. Please thank him when you get the chance!