PES 2021 Ball Server Pack
PES 2021 Ball Server Pack AIO by Hawke.
Ball Server Pack Volume: 28 AIO
720+ Quality balls available for selection via the BallServer Sider Overlay Menu:
Balls auto linked to over 30+ competitions via map_competitions.txt:
NEW Balls in this pack:
zlac / BallServer Module
juce – nesa24 / Sider
All balls made by Hawke except the balls listed below
Angelj107 / Umbro Prodige Coupe De France model / T90 models + Normals / Massive help with fmdl to blender (Thanks Mate)
-cRoNoS- – Danyy – ppaaggpp / 2017 balls (Thanks for allowing me to convert them)
endo / PES2015/16/17 PS4 Models (Thanks Mate)
Txak / Puma Final Statement La Liga / Puma LaLiga Santander Accelerate / Puma LaLiga Santander Adrenalina / Puma LaLiga Smartbank Accelerate / Puma LaLiga Smartbank Adrenalina (Thanks Mate)
Tiitoo / CAF Umbro Neo Pro Ball (Thanks Mate)
josemiguel_miuccio / Fevernova & Roteiro Models (Thanks Mate)
shawminator / CGPE
NFS_FM / Fifa Models (Thanks Mate)
Konami + FIFA
DOWNLOAD PES 2021 Ball Server Pack
1. Download & install Ball Server.
Quick Start section:
How to use:
- a) Installing Ball Server for the first time: Unpack the v1.1 7z archive and copy unpacked folders content and modules inside your sider folder (folder where you have sider.exe file) – overwrite, if asked
b) Upgrading to version 1.1 and/or using various ballpacks already: Unpack the v1.1 7z archive, delete map_teams.txt and map_competitions.txt files from unpacked content folder first and then copy folders content and modules inside your sider folder (folder where you have sider.exe file) – overwrite, if asked
- (If not done already) Download and install CommonLib.lua v1
- (If not done already) Add lua.module = “BallServer.lua” under CommonLib.lua in sider.ini
- [Optional] Customize map_teams.txt and map_competitions.txt files and add more ball folders in content\ball-server folder (more instructions can be found inside .txt files)
1. Link v1.1 (base pack with .lua script, no balls included) – LATEST version, with search by name support
2. Link – @Hawke’s Ball Server Pack PES2021/PES2020 Vol.28 AIO (updated on July 24th, 2022: 640+ balls, already linked to proper 30+ competitions)
2. If not already done, download & install CommonLib.
Current version: 1.0
Minimum version of Sider required: 6.1.0+
Quick Start section:
How to use:
- Unpack v1 archive and copy the contents of the unpacked modules folder into modules folder of your sider (overwrite if asked)
- Add lua.module = “lib\CommonLib.lua” as the first lua.module entry (above all others) in sider.ini file
This is not a traditional module that adds new content or does any switching. It is a utility library, containing some common pieces of code that are (for the moment) useful for Scoreboard Server, Ball Server and Referee Kit Server scripts.
Currently, it only has the code which checks if two teams selected in exhibition mode belong to the same league, so that e.g. their league’s ball (or scoreboard or referee kit) can automatically be selected in exhibition match.
Important: Since this is a library, which is used by other scripts, it needs to be listed as the first lua.module entry, so that it gets initialized before other “normal” scripts do!
# checking if two teams belong to the same league (useful in exhibition mode)
- applies only to LEAGUES – cups and other competitions are ignored
- library reads CompetitionEntry.bin file to determine whether two teams belong to the same league – checking may not be 100% accurate if teams have been moved to different leagues only in EDIT mode
Everything should be working in exhibition mode as intended with patches that use properly created CompetitionEntry.bin files to modify which teams belongs to which league – i.e. have Bayern, Bayer Leverkusen and Schalke 04 being moved to PEU league (Bundesliga) within CompetitionEntry.bin file, not only in-game using league editor in EDIT mode.
If you use only lightweight option files with Bundesliga, then most likely Bayern, Bayer and Schalke won’t be recognized as members of Bundesliga, because your game still uses default Konami’s version of CompetitionEntry.bin file, where those two teams belong to Others Europe.
The same limitation applies by analogy to PLA and PAS leagues.
3. Once BallServer & CommonLib are installed copy the “ball-server” folder from the BallServer Pack 20 AIO.RAR archive to your Sider “content” folder. Delete any other ball packs first, this is an AIO pack.
NOTE: Don’t try to mix ball packs or you will face problems/errors….you can of course add your own balls after installing this pack.