EvoWebPatch 2021 For PES 2021 PC Version 6.0 Released 25 June by Cesc Fabregas, Hawke, Hoppus117, mota10, Nemanja, scottish_carson, ziyech.2304.
Current Patch Datapack Status: DP 7.0 (updated with the current Game status)
Version 6.0 Features:
– Full Datapack 7.0 compatibility
– All Euro 2020 Teams updated (Rosters + Lineups)
– All Copa America 2021 Teams updated (Rosters + Lineups)
– Brusque, Londrina, Remo & Vila Nova Updates included (Rosters + Lineups)
– Faces folder updated (a lot of new Faces for EURO 2020 teams added)
– New Minifaces Server: Separate National Team Minifaces for all EURO 2020 Teams + Argentina + Brazil
– New Minifaces for all EURO 2020 Team Coaches
– Newest version of the Boot & Glove Pack including several assignments via Bootlist/Glovelist
– Kit Updates for some National Teams (Ukraine, Ecuador, Uruguay, Costa Rica, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Iraq, Iran)
– Some minor Graphical Updates
[VERY IMPORTANT] Must read before you even consider installing EvoWeb patch.
– Installing the patch on a clean game is the only reliable way of installing EvoWeb patch
– DO NOT ASSUME that EvoWeb patch is compatible with any of the mods you already have installed – be it through .cpk files, or through sider
– Keep in mind that most of the existing mods are made using Konami’s clean game as a baseline, to try to fix various shortcomings of the clean, unmodded game – big patches, such as EvoWeb patch (and many other patches as well), include their own fixes for the same shortcomings that mini-mods also cover.
Therefore, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to use both a big patch (such as EvoWeb patch) and all of your old mini-mods simultaneously without having serious conflicts, since both of them try to do the same thing in a different way.
IF YOU KEEP USING THEM simultaneously, expect many issues:
– wrong rosters
– wrong team logos/names
– missing teams
– missing players and/or transfers
What to do then, to avoid conflicts?
Disable all mods you are using BEFORE installing EvoWeb patch
– remove every custom .cpk from dpfilelist (if you used dpfilelist/.cpk’s for modding)
– disable every custom cpk.root folder and/or .lua script in sider (if you modded your game using sider)
Install EvoWeb patch according to the instructions you’ll find later in this post.
After installing, test the game to see if patch is installed correctly.
But I still want to use some of the older mods, because EvoWeb patch does not include option XYZ!
– Try reactivating old mods one by one, after you’ve ensured that EvoWeb patch is installed correctly – and always check if re-enabled mod causes any issues in game.
– If Mod X gives you any issue with EvoWeb patch, consider that mod incompatible and disable it again. Either wait for an updated/new version, which will be compatible with EvoWeb patch or stop using that mod.
How to install?
1. Install the newest Version of Sider (get familiar with it in case you never used it)
2. Important to already have DLC 4 installed via Steam and started the game once before installing this Version.
3. If you installed the Beta or any other Patch before, remove the entire EvoWeb Patch folder from your livecpk folder first
4. Add the livecpk Folder from the Download to your Sider folder
5. Open sider.ini and add the following cpk roots:
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Boots-Gloves"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Database"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Faces"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Graphics"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Kits"
6. Add the EDIT00000000 file to Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE\Your number\save
7. Clean your WEPES & mount folder if you added any Option Files before
8. Start Sider and play the game
How to install (Minifaces Server)?
1. Add the content and modules folder to your Sider folder.
2. Add the following lua line in your sider.ini under CommonLib.lua:
lua.module = "MiniFaceServer.lua"
Explanation: Minifaces Server for PES2021 is a custom Sider module made by Hawke & Cesc Fabregas with the help of zlac & juce. This module allows to have different Minifaces for Clubs & National Teams. See the below video to see how it works and automatically loads the Minifaces included in this Patch. EvoWeb Patch Version 6.0 includes custom National Team Minifaces for all 24 EURO 2020 teams & Copa America Minifaces for Argentina & Brazil. See video preview.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: Will there be a CPK Version of it?
A: No, Sider is way more powerful, is online compatible and you won’t experience DpFileList Mismatches. Also way easier to release Updates.
Q: Is EvoWeb Patch 2021 online compatible?
A: Yes, fully Online compatible.
Q: What about Konami Updates? Which Datapack is EvoWeb Patch 2021 compatible with and what happens when a new Datapack is released by Konami?
A: First post indicates what Datapack the Patch is actually working with. When Konami releases a new Datapack it usually breaks the Patch. So wait for an Update from us.
Q: Do I need to Download all Folders separately or the All In One is enough?
A: All in One is enough. We just add those separate in case we release a quick fix, so that you only need to download that folder. The “Last updated marker” shows you when the file was updated.
Q: Why aren’t you adding more leagues like MLS or Mexican league?
A: Doing such detailed work takes time, especially with the font formats. We don’t plan to add more leagues yet as we stay on our strategy “quality over quantity”.
Q: I can only see 5 kits (4 outfield & 1 goalkeeper kit) in Editmode but that team needs his 5th, 6th kit, can you make it?
A: Be aware that Editmode always shows just 5 kits. At the kit selection screen, when you play a match, more can be displayed for selection.
Q: Can I use LiveUpdate with it?
A: If you play a Kickoff match with LiveUpdate on, created teams are back to default. We highly suggest to always disable it but apart from created Teams like Bundesliga it’s possible to play with it.
Q: I have wrong players while playing a Kickoff Match with Bundesliga Teams?
A: Disable Live Updates by pressing R3/right stick in on your Controller in the Team selection menu.
Q: Are new Faces part of the Patch?
A: A lot of Faces/Tattoos have been added and certainly some more in the future but won’t be overloaded. Check the Faces/Tattoo List to see what is included.
Q: Will we get Ballpacks, Entrance Packs, Scoreboard Packs, etc.?
A: That stuff is actually no part of this Patch. With all those Modules for Sider there will be and is already stuff like that out which is compatible with that Patch.
Q: How can I find out an ID of a player?
A: For players already existing in the default game go to pesmaster.com and for Bundesliga players check the Player ID table.
Q: Will you update LaLiga SmartBank in the future?
A: Yes, LaLiga SmartBank Update is planned.
Q: Will you update the National Teams in the future?
A: Yes, National Team Updates are planned.
Q: When the next Update will be out?
A: That question will be ignored forever, don’t waste your time writing it.
Q: I start the game to choose region and agree terms and then tell me that my pes is outdated.
A: get netblock.lua or when you have done it once go into online options and turn auto connect off.
Q: What are the ID’s for the Bundesliga Teams & the League/Cup?
Bayern München 127
Union Berlin 2346
Separate Downloads (not necessary to download if All In One is updated)
– Database: Download (lastly updated: 25.06.2021 – 18:30)
– Faces: Download (lastly updated: 25.06.2021 – 18:30)
– Graphics: Download (lastly updated: 25.06.2021 – 18:30)
– Kits: Download (lastly updated: 25.06.2021 – 18:30)
– Boots & Gloves: Download (lastly updated: 25.06.2021 – 18:30)
– Edit File: Download (lastly updated: 25.06.2021 – 18:30)
– Minifaces Server: Download (lastly updated: 25.06.2021 – 18:30)
– Full Kitserver Structure: Download (lastly updated: 25.06.2021 – 18:30)
– Faces & Tattoo List: Download (lastly updated: 25.06.2021 – 18:30)
– Bundesliga Player IDs: Download (lastly updated: 25.06.2021 – 18:30)
– Other European Player IDs: Download (lastly updated: 25.06.2021 – 18:30)
– KitServer map_comp.txt Download (lastly updated: 17.12.2020 – 20:45)
How to Install:
1. Download & extract the Hotfix archive.
2. Copy the “EvoWeb Patch” folder to your “livecpk” folder…overwrites any files when asked.
NFS_FM (Some Logos)
all Face & Tattoo makers
juce & nesa24 (Sider)
MFZ69 (UniNameFontPermissions Tool)
SiuMing (Web Ted Editor)
Maritimo (Some kit textures)
Aerial Edson (Some kit textures).