PES 2021 Gameplay Loader 2.6 by Baris.
New Sider Module to change any gameplay mod for eFootball PES 2020. Thanks to Baris for this module. Sider 6 is required to use this module.
Injecting randomly a gameplay mod per match
Manually selecting a gameplay mod
Saving favorite gameplay mod
Adding unlimited gameplay mods is possible.
How to Use :
1. Install Sider
2. Extract with WinRAR, Copy folders “content” and “modules” to the directory where sider.exe is located.
3. Open sider.ini with notepad and add this line lua.module = “GameplayLoader.lua”
4. Save it and done.
5. Now open sider.exe and play PES 2020 via Steam.
Usage: How do I add a new gameplay mod?
1) Download the desired gameplay mod. You can find some gameplay mods here: New gameplay with dt18_all.cpk
2) Since the gameplay mods are usually packed as .CPK files you’ll have to extract them using e.g. CRI Packed File Maker.
3) Copy the extracted files to the following location within your sider directory:
If you have a gameplay mod called “vanilla”, than the folder should be placed here:
Inside this “vanilla” folder you should see the following files:
4) List your new gameplay mod in the file gameplay-mods.csv. One gameplay mod name per line! So in our example this csv file contains only:
# you can comment out gameplay mods using ‘#’ at the beginning of a line
If you’ll have more than one gameplay mod you’ll have to separate each gameplay mod by one line, e.g.:
How do I know which gameplay mod has been loaded?