Smoke Patch 2020 General Features:
- compatible with the latest game data-pack
- ready for season 19/20 with winter transfers
- all players have real names
- all teams have real name and logo
- all teams have real kits
- all teams have correct stadium name and rivals
- -all leagues have the correct name and logo
- – removed duplicated teams
- – added new managers
- – added new teams
- – added new national teams
- – added new leagues
- – added new classic teams
- – added a lot of real faces (addon)
- – added a lot of mini-faces (+20k)
- – added real balls
- – added 100 boots and 30 gloves
- – many others…
More Detials: Click Here
1- Extract patch files
get all parts and be sure all are completed, extract only part one the rest will be extracted automatically, don’t move any of the installation files or folders, and be sure you do not get any errors.
2- Run (smokepatch20.2.7.exe)
run the installer and choose the game installation folder, the patch must be installed in the same game folder, be sure you don’t get errors, and that the installer finished successfully.
3- Copy the Edit file
manually copy the edit file (edit00000000) that comes with the latest update, replace the file in the save folder of the game in documents.
* same instructions for patch update if available.
– if you want to customize more or generate the patch dpfilelist be sure to READ THIS
– changing the patch files or adding other mods is at your own risk.
– smokepatch does not include the game, we assume that you have bought and installed it.
– this patch is made to focus on offline modes.
– for steam users, deactivate live update in the team select menu, see the picture:
(This is original author’s Link)
Author’s Website: Smoke Patch