PES 2020 Online TED Editor by SiuMing, that supports PES 2021 too. No need to download, open the link to access the tool.
– Web based, no need to download, single page web-app
– Although it is web based, no files will be sent to the Internet. (You can simply disconnect the Internet after loading the page to try it if you have concerns)
– No prior encryption/decryption needed
Currently it supports:
– Mask/unmask the TED files (it currently referred as encryption/decryption for some people)
– Loading the TED files from PES 2020 or PES 2021, it has auto detection of the version.
– Modifying player names, reputation, attitude, live update flag, name-edited flag, player ID
– Save the TED files for both PES 2020 + 2021 (may not work; Waiting confirmation on the file format of PES 2021 after the game will be released, although there are PES 2021 buttons) (It means you can interconvert between the TED files PES 2020 and PES 2021)
– Fully implement player editing features
– Team information editing
– Game plan editing
– Scoreboard preview
– Sponsor background preview.
Experimental version 20220308
You have to access the another link for the experimental version:
https://wepes.github.io/exp (Wanna softly count how many people have read the thread, so I hide the URL)
* Quick Edit tab (the first tab) – More editable fields, but may be buggy. The country of the team do exists, but it’s useless and will be skipped during importing to the game.
* Players tab – You may see the stats with a broken UI. Nothing can be edited at the moment.
* Game Plan tab – It is currently empty. Nothing will be displayed.
* Strips tab – For managing the strips. The tab is usable, but maybe buggy.
Experimental version 20220313
* UI is slightly updated
* Player abilities, skills and COM playing styles are now editable for every players.